Grunge is almost a sort of lifestyle. Unique individuals with tattoos and green mohawks, living a more gritty and hardcore kind of life than average. Think indie, bohemian and alternative. Grunge artists secede from conventionality in both life and art.
Sunshine is more of a personality. Someone who centers on brightness, happiness and other "esses". Think Bob Ross or Julia Child.
These are the two extremes of the art world, the two extremes that I tend to embody in myself. I adhere to my ethics and morals with a passion, yet I yearn towards the alternative and bohemian freedom.
Grunge and sunshine. A complex combination of two conflicting choices. Rather than chose between, I take elements of both.
So, hardcore happiness and bright alternatives. Literally, the best of both worlds.

What an awesome beginning! Ilove the background, too. Very much fits the dreamer. Dreamer, eh? Reminds me of someone else......
ReplyDeleteSo you're a hippie vampire? hehee...
ReplyDeleteWhat the...No! How would that even work? Would there be a vampire wearing a tie-dye shirt with a big peace symbol on it, making daisy chain necklaces while reading Bram Stoker's Dracula:101 A Guide to the Nosferatu & You?
ReplyDelete